A collaborative project between POJ Studio, Maana Homes, and Kishin, where you can study, shop, snack, and stay all in one place. Our space celebrates cultural heritage, design, and hospitality, creating an in-real-life modern lifestyle experience that is uniquely Japanese.
We are thrilled to have opened our first ever brick-and-mortar location in our hometown Kyoto. We've renovated a 100-year-old Kyoto-style machiya townhouse, leaning on its warmth and sustainably-built architecture. This is where we hold our in-studio kintsugi classes.
- Touch and feel POJ Studio products in person
- Inquire with our concierge service regarding custom orders
- Peruse our artisan exhibit of the season
- Study kintsugi with our in-house professional
- Request professional kintsugi repair
Most up-to-date open hours are noted in Google Maps
+81 (0)90 5086 3837
427-19 Myohoin Maekawacho
Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto City
Kyoto, 605-0932 JAPAN
Located near Sanjusangendo Temple and Kyoto National Museum.
10 minutes walk from Kiyomizu-Gojo Station or 10 minutes by taxi from Kyoto Station.